Share Your Resources
Please consider sharing exemplary lesson ideas, case studies, program outlines etc. through the EcoEd Digital Library.
Instructions on how to submit your resources to the EcoEd Digital Library.
To ensure that your resources are linked to the 4DEE, please use the following url: www.esa.org/4DEE/resources when entering your submission information into the EcoEd Digital Library.
Benefits to uploading
- All resources undergo the peer review process
- Resources will be assigned a unique DOI
- Add your publication to your resume or CV
- Published resources will be featured in 3 separate library portals (EcoEd DL, Plant DL, & EvoEd DL)
Other places to share
- Teaching Issues and Experiments in Ecology (TIEE)
- Life Discovery – Doing Science Education conference
- Resources for Ecology Education – Fair and Share (REEFS) at ESA meetings
- 4DEE Special Sessions at ESA meetings