Roommate Needed!

Posted by on Jun 29, 2017 in | Comments Off on Roommate Needed!

Home Forums Room & Rideshare Forum Roommate Needed!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Hannah Locke

Hey everyone!

I am a graduate student at the University of Houston in a plant community ecology lab. In general, I’m pretty quiet and respectful. This is my first time attending ESA and I’m looking for a roommate. I will be there from Monday, August 7th (check in) to Friday, August 11th (check out). The original person I intended to room with has dropped out.

Please email me at hlocke09@gmail.com or respond to this thread!

• #8512 Reply
      Hannah Locke

I should add, I would like to secure a roommate and a room this weekend before rates go up!

• #8516 Reply
      Nikita Zachariah

Hi Hannah,

I am a graduate student from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. I am looking to share room expenses with a female roommate. Please let me know if you interested. I can be reached at nikita@ces.iisc.ernet.in. Also, can someone please tell me if there are other options available for accommodation than the ones listed in ESA website?

Thank you,
      Nikita Zachariah

• #8517 Reply
      Nikita Zachariah

Hi Hannah,

I am a graduate student from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. I am looking to share room expenses with a female roommate. Please let me know if you are interested. I can be reached at nikita@ces.iisc.ernet.in. Also, can someone please tell me if there are other options available for accommodation than the ones listed in ESA website?

Thank you,
      Nikita Zachariah

• #8518 Reply
      Nikita Zachariah

Hi Hannah,

I am a graduate student from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. I am looking to share room expenses with a female roommate. Please let me know if you are interested. I can be reached at nikita@ces.iisc.ernet.in. Also, can someone please tell me if there are other options available for accommodation than the ones listed in ESA website?

Thank you,
      Nikita Zachariah

• #8519 Reply
      Autumn Amici

Hi Hannah,

I am also a graduate student in plant ecology (I study tropical plants) at the University of Utah. I am also quiet and considerate of others people’s space. I would be interested in sharing a room and am happy to also secure a room this weekend. Please email me if you are interested in sharing a room.

Thanks,

Autumn

• #8522 Reply
      Sarah Steele Cabrera

Hi! I am a female field technician at University of Florida and I am looking for a roommate for August 6th-11th. Please contact me at ssteelecabrera@flmnh.ufl.edu if you are interested. Thanks!

• #8560 Reply
        Farnaz Kordbacheh

Hi,

I am a female postdoc and willing to share the room with you. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,
        Farnaz

• #8525 Reply
      Luci Wilson

Hi Hannah!
      I am looking to share room experiences with a fellow graduate student! I am a grad student at Oklahoma State University in the natural resource ecology and management department. Let me know if you are interested at lucir@okstate.edu

• #8531 Reply
      Huanhuan Li

Hi, I am a graduate student from China and looking to share room expenses with a female roommate.I am arriving 5 Aug and leaving the 12th. Please let me know if you interested at lihuanhuan15@mails.ucas.ac.cn

• #8559 Reply
      Farnaz Kordbacheh

Hi,

I am a female postdoc and planning to stay in the meeting from 6 to 12 of August. If anyone has room availability and willing to share the room and expenses please let me know or reply me.

Thank you,

Farnaz Kordbacheh

• #8575 Reply
      Cristina

Hi,
      I’m a female post doc from Italy. I’m planning to stay in Portland from 3 August until 12. If anyone is interested in share a room, please contact me to the following adress: crcoccia@uc.cl

Thank you.
      Cristina

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Roommate Needed!
Your information: