Hotel room share

Posted by on Jun 12, 2017 in | 0 comments

Home Forums Room & Rideshare Forum Hotel room share

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Gordon Potter
      Keymaster

Hi, I’m going to the meeting from August 5th till the 12th. Let me know if you are interested in share a room in a hotel close to the event and we’ll work it out. cheers
      -Ruben Cordero

(originally posted 6/8/2017)

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Gordon Potter.
    • #6970 Reply
      Erin O’Shaughnessey

Hello! I’m a graduate student from Chicago. I have a hotel room booked at the downtown Hilton from August 6th-10th (Sunday-Thursday). I’m looking for another graduate student to possibly share it with! My email is erin.oshaughnessey@gmail.com. Let me know if you’re interested!

• #7003 Reply
      Ruben Cordero

Hi, I’m a graduate student from Toronto and I’ll be there in Portland from August 5th till the 12th. Let me know if you are interested in sharing a room close to the event.

• #7008 Reply
      Ruben Cordero

Hello, I’m a graduate student from Toronto and I’ll be in Portland from August 5th till the 12th. If you are interested in share a room close to the event let me know.

• #7509 Reply
      juny

Watch Wonder Woman Online [2017] Movie HD F R E E DOWNLOAD
      [full-2017]!-Watch Wonder Woman Online Free HD Watch Wonder Woman (2017) Download Wonder Woman 2017 HD Print, Film Wonder Woman 2017 Online, Wonder Woman 2017 Download Online, Wonder Woman 2017 English Subtitle, Wonder Woman 2017 Film Download, Wonder Woman 2017 Film Watch online, Wonder Woman 2017 Free Movie Watch online, Wonder Woman 2017 Download, Wonder Woman 2017 Eng Sub, Wonder Woman 2017 Free Download, Wonder Woman 2017 Watch online, Wonder Woman 2017 HD Movie,:Online Movie Our site supplies the latest hd movies with a easy of effort for his requests. … the most new filmsso you Wonder Woman ll be able to download movies 2017 … Our website provides you the latest hd in we got full types of genre to Few…

Wonder Woman 2017 Mobile Format, Wonder Woman 2017, Wonder Woman 2017 Download Free, Wonder Woman 2017 Free Watch online, Wonder Woman 2017 Watch, Wonder Woman 2017 MP4 1080p HD, Wonder Woman 2017 Online Streaming, Wonder Woman 2017 Torrent Download HD, Wonder Woman 2017 Watch online, Watch Wonder Woman 2017 HD Online, Wonder Woman 2017 BluRay Download, Wonder Woman 2017 Direct Download, Wonder Woman 2017 Film Download, Watch Wonder Woman 2017

Click Here >>>> http://bit.ly/2oPjFrO

Click Here >>>> http://bit.ly/2oPjFrO

Watch NOW!! Wonder Woman English Online Free, Wonder Woman English movie full, Wonder Woman 2017 movie full Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles ready for download, Wonder Woman 2017 720p, 1080p, BrRip, DvdRip, CapRip, Telesyc, High Quality.

Neither It was Easy to “Wonder Woman 2017 Online Putlocker” Through Some ways oWatch the internet that means legitimate ways to “Watch Wonder Woman 2017 online movie full” ultimate source to Watch movie full and also sometimes free online. Have your say!! Watch Wonder Woman 2017 Movie is another amazing film released just right these two weeks ago and has made its impact on the box office by being on the top of most pirated Movie list.

Wonder Woman The New Normal We serve you with the best possible view of our facility and procedures to follow so your visitors will feel like a king download Wonder Woman movie fulls : Spend a little time now for free register and you could benefit later.

There is no other better way to channel your pent-up emotions, desires, and feBlack Massngs through the world of film, fantasy and fiction. So what are you waiting for? Log in to check your internet connection and visit the film Wonder Woman

MoreoWatch, with Wonder Woman movie fulls A-rated safety concerns and built-in antivirus technology, you no longer have to worry about any set of data transfer troubling the precious security of your PC or laptop. Also, with ABS’s different file formats like DVD, CD, iPod, HDD and Divx, you can now completely forget about the replusive video formats that just do not play! So guys, it is time for you to sit back, relax, grab a can of cola or some cri Wonder Woman snacks, and get the Watchy feel of Hollywood in your own room at just the click of the mouse with Wonder Woman movie fulls, your favorite Movies destination.

Watch Wonder Woman Online Free on Megashare ~ full Wonder Woman Online Free 1080p. Watch Wonder Woman Online Free (2017) Stream [HD] Putlocker. Watch Wonder Woman (2017) Online Free DVDRip. Watch Wonder Woman Online Free at Putlocker, Watch Wonder Woman Online Free Unlimitied Download, Watch Wonder Woman Online Free 2017 movie full 720p, 1080p, Watch Wonder Woman Online Free 1080p Megavideos, Quickly Downloading Movie Wonder Woman Online Streaming High Quality.

There Wonder Woman s no denying the grandness of 4K Ultra HD and high-dynamic-range (HDR) when it comes to the subsequent of base recreation. Message undreamed visible pellucidity, shocking colouring copying and vastly built counterpoint, these technologies elasticity group at housing the opportunity to experience films the way they were meant to be seen.

If you Wonder Woman ve prefab the change and purchased a 4K/HDR-ready telecasting, chances are that you Wonder Woman re starved for substance that module take off vindicatory what your bleeding-edge falsification is able of. Add new frequence technologies like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X into the mix, and what you bonk is a plate theatre system that rivals your topical multiple.

Tho’ streaming services like Netflix make plentitude of pilot 4K proportion ready to stream at a nowadays Wonder Woman s attention, there still isn Wonder Woman t a lot of show when it comes to existent movies. While it was according rear in Apr that Netflix leave endure asset of your new TV Wonder Woman s HDR sustenance this gathering, various months hump passed and only the Netflix Originals Marco Polo, Marvel Wonder Woman s Daredevil and The Ridiculous Six person been prefab open in HDR – hey, one out of tercet ain Wonder Woman t bad!

Wonder Woman 2017 movie full Watch online

Wonder Woman 2017 Hindi Dubbed Download

Wonder Woman 2017 Hindi Dubbed Watch online

Wonder Woman 2017 movie full Hindi Dubbed

Wonder Woman 2017 movie full Dailymotion

Wonder Woman 2017 movie full Online Free

Wonder Woman 2017 Hindi movie full Download

Wonder Woman 2017 movie full Watch online Free

Wonder Woman 2017 movie full Download 2017

Wonder Woman 2017 movie full Download Torrent

Watch Wonder Woman 2017 online free

Watch Wonder Woman 2017 movie full

Wonder Woman 2017 movie full free download

Wonder Woman 2017 free movie

,.,. Wonder Woman Online
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman Online
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Wonder Woman Online
      ,.,. Wonder Woman Online
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Wonder Woman Online,.,. Wonder Woman Online
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Watch Wonder Woman
      ,.,. Wonder Woman Online
      *Wonder Woman Online Free . . .

The legit and trusted place to surely Wonder Woman Online Free on your computer in high definition quality without even having to spend a dime.

*Wonder Woman or Download movie fulls Online . . .

Wonder Woman or Download movie fulls Online 2017. 27 likes – 5 talking about this. Wonder Woman or Download movie fulls Online DiWatchget 2017, High.

*WatchFree Online – OVGuide . . .

Watch full length Wonder Woman Movies for Free Online. Streaming Free Movie to Watch online including Movies Trailers and Movies Clips.

*Official Wonder Woman Movies Watch online Download HD full 2017 . . .

Wonder Woman Movies Online, Download Wonder Woman Movies, Wonder Woman Movies, Wonder Woman Online, Wonder Woman 2017 Movies Watch online, Wonder Woman Movies Official.

Wonder Woman movie download kickass

Wonder Woman movie download for mobile

Wonder Woman movie download mp4

Wonder Woman movie full download

Wonder Woman movie download in hindi

Wonder Woman movie download

Wonder Woman movie trailer

Wonder Woman movie online

Wonder Woman trailer download

Wonder Woman cast

Wonder Woman movie full

Wonder Woman trailer 2017

Wonder Woman putlocker

Wonder Woman release date

Watch Wonder Woman (2017) Streaming

Wonder Woman (2017) movie full Online

Wonder Woman (2017) English Film Free Watch online

Wonder Woman (2017) English Film,

Wonder Woman (2017) English movie full Stream Online

Wonder Woman (2017) English movie full Watch online Free

Wonder Woman (2017) English movie full Watch online

Wonder Woman (2017) Watch online,

Watch online Wonder Woman (2017) Stars

Wonder Woman (2017) English movie full Download

Wonder Woman (2017) English movie full Free Download

Wonder Woman (2017) English movie full Online Free Download

Wonder Woman (2017) HD movie full Online

Wonder Woman (2017) HD English movie full Download

Wonder Woman (2017) English movie full

Wonder Woman (2017) Movie Online

Wonder Woman (2017) movie full Watch online

Wonder Woman (2017) Movie Watch online

Wonder Woman (2017) English movie full

Wonder Woman (2017) movie full,

Wonder Woman movie full

Wonder Woman (2017) English movie full Online

Wonder Woman (2017) Film Online

Wonder Woman (2017) espanyol es Film

• #7526 Reply
      Russ Burke

I’m a male professor and i’m coming in on Saturday, the 5th, so i can go to Sunday workshops. I’m leaving Thursday, 10 August. Anyone have any space in a room for me?

Russ

• #8460 Reply
      Daijiang Li

Hi, I am a male postdoc and I am coming to Portland at August 5th (Sat.) and am leaving August 10th (Thursday). Does anyone have a hotel room to share with? You can read me at dli1@ufl.edu. Thanks.

• #8513 Reply
      Eric Duell

Hello, I am a PhD student from Oklahoma State University and am still looking for a place to stay August 5th-11th. If anyone is still looking for a roommate, please let me know. Thanks!!

• #8520 Reply
      Sarah Steele Cabrera

Hi, I am a female field technician looking for someone to share a hotel room with at ESA. I will be checking in on Saturday, August 5th and checking out on Friday, August 11th. I am hoping to reserve a room before rates go up! Contact me at ssteelecabrera@flmnh.ufl.edu if you would like to split costs.

• #8521 Reply
      Sarah Steele Cabrera

Whoops, I meant to say in the above post that I will be checking in on Sunday, August 6th and checking out on Friday August 11th and I am looking for a roommate for those nights. Thanks!

• #8555 Reply
      David Wituszynski

Hi, there!

I’m a male PhD student looking to share a room – I’ll be coming in on Sunday August 6 and checking out on Friday August 11. Let me know if you’re interested! You can e-mail me at wituszynski.1[at]osu.edu

-David Wituszynski

• #8698 Reply
      Barbra

I am attending the meeting as a science writer on an ESA fellowship, and just heard about receiving that late last week. I have Airbnb arrangements for Mon-Friday now that are a 30-min trip in on mass transit. I would love to arrive on Sunday instead, and possibly share a room closer in with someone through Tuesday night at least/would cancel the first of 3 house stays.

Thanks for considering,
      Barbra in Texas

• #8704 Reply
      Pamela

Hi Barbra,

I’m still looking for a female roommate. Email me and we can figure out the details.

perupira@yahoo.com

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: Hotel room share
Your information: