Information and Resources
ESA/CSEE is dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of all attendees of our joint annual meeting. We have adopted a covid code of conduct for this meeting that all registrants have agreed to adhere to it. One of the most significant ways we can keep each other safe is by wearing masks properly covering both your mouth and nose (we recommend N95, KN95 or KF94). To better protect everyone, masks will be required in the convention center by all participants, except for brief moments while eating or drinking. Speakers are required to wear masks while giving a talk or presenting a poster. Please be prepared by bringing your own masks and wearing them throughout the conference. Masks will be provided if you do not have one. Refusal to wear your mask is a violation of this code of conduct and may be grounds to ask that you leave the center.
If you see another attendee violating this policy, you can report it here: https://www.esa.org/montreal2022/masks/
We hope this won’t happen, but if you have been exposed to COVID, have COVID, or become ill while attending the meeting, ESA wants to help you. First, please isolate immediately and do not continue attending the meeting. Notify ESA at firstname.lastname@example.org to alert senior staff and we’ll do our best to provide support. ESA staff will work with the hotels to provide support to anyone who needs to change rooms, extend their stay, or have food delivered. We will stay in touch and make sure you have the help you need to quarantine before traveling home if required. A limited number of rapid tests will be available.
Near By Pharmacies:
- Jean-Coutu, 614 Rue Saint-Jacques, 8:30 AM – 8:30PM
- Pharmaprix, 390 Sainte-Catherine O, 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Proxim pharmacie affiliée – Yvan Chen, 990 Rue Saint-Urbain G-02, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
(Across the street from the Palais)
Locations that have testing available if you need it
- Elna Medical Clinique A
- 407 McGill St #900, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 2G3, Canada
- 1538 Sherbrooke St W, Montreal, Quebec H3H 2L9, Canada
Laboratoires CDL Inc.
- 1538 Sherbrooke St W Suite 101, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1L5, Canada
CLSC de la Visitation
- 1705 Visitation St, Montreal, Quebec H2L 3C3, Canada
- 1500 Av. Atwater Alexis Nihon Complex Mezzanine Level, Montreal, Quebec H3Z 1X5, Canada
- RocklandMD – Downtown Montréal, 1538 Sherbrooke St W #500; Phone Number: +15146673383
- Westmount Square Health Group, 1 Westmount Sq; Phone Number: +15149342334
- Queen Elizabeth Health Complex, 2111 Northcliffe Ave; Phone Number: +15144814343
The closet hospital is the CHUM, 1051 Rue Sanguinet; Phone Number: +15148908000