About the chapter
The Chapter has a two-fold vision: To promote, develop and coordinate regional-to continental-scale research and education activities, and to promote ESA’s relevancy to existing and emerging ecological issues in the Southwest, including Mexico.Read more
Ever wondered where Southwestern Chapter members are working? Want to increase the visibility of your research? We are making it easy for you to contribute your published works to JournalMap!Read more
Make new relationships with other ESA South West members and non-members through the sharing of skills! Scan the QR core or follow this link to sign up!
Visit our booth at the 2022 Annual Meeting in Montréal, Québec, Canada! We will be in Exhibit Hall room 220 on the 2nd floor of the convention center on: Sunday, August 14 from 6:30-8:00 and Monday, August 15 through Wednesday, August 17 from 9:30 – 6:30 Take this opportunity to meet some of our members and get some ESA South West chapter merch. We will have free stickers and t-shirts for $20….
- Bates College: Visiting Assistant Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry January 30, 2023
- Skidmore College: Visiting Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies and Sciences January 26, 2023
- USDA Forest Service: Research Aquatic Ecologist/ Research Fish Biologist January 23, 2023
- Dept. of Energy, Office of Science: Associate Director, Biological and Environmental Research Program January 23, 2023
- Columbia College: Lecturer in Discipline/Columbia Science Fellow January 23, 2023
- Augustana University: Assistant Professor of Biology January 20, 2023