Skip to main content
- The terms of office shall be two years. (Extends between national ESA meetings)
- Voting by electronic ballot will occur two months prior to the end of an officer’s term in office.
- After serving two years, the Vice-Chairperson will become the Chairperson for a two year term.
- DUTIES OF THE VICE-CHAIRPERSON. The Vice-Chairperson shall arrange, as appropriate, the scientific program, including field excursions, for all Chapter meetings. The Vice-Chairperson shall also assume the duties of the Chairperson whenever that person is unable to act.
- DUTIES OF THE SECRETARY. The Secretary shall keep Chapter records, financial accounts and files, including minutes of the annual meetings. The Secretary shall publish and distribute a newsletter for communication of Chapter activities and provide materials to the webmaster for posting on the Chapter web page.