Diversity Luncheon – Career Fair
You are invited to share information about your programs and opportunities with our diverse and dynamic SEEDS students during our ESA Annual Meeting. The mission of ESA’s award-winning SEEDS program is to advance the profession of ecology through opportunities that stimulate and nurture the interest of underrepresented students, and to lead in ecology. ESA’s SEEDS Diversity in Ecology Grad School and Careers Fair is a great way to connect with our talented SEEDS undergraduate and graduate students.
Benefits of Exhibiting at the Diversity Luncheon:
- Interact with a diverse group of undergraduate and graduate students interested in ecology and collect resumes
- Provide information on your institution’s graduate programs and application procedures
- Promote your student research opportunities and internships
- Share your information with SEEDS Chapter faculty and ESA Members for broader reach
Registration Deadline: June 30, 2017
When: Thursday, August 10, 2017 from 11:30 AM to 1:15 PM
Where: ESA Diversity Luncheon at the Oregon Convention Center
What do you get?
- A 6′ table to display materials, attended by more than 250 guests.
- One meal ticket
- A listing in the SEEDS student ESA Meeting orientation binder.
- A three month-long listing in the career fair portion of our SEEDS Website.
- A posting on the SEEDS FaceBook page to promote your opportunities.
- Exhibitors will also be features in the Fall edition of the SEEDS Newsletter, that has over 5,500 subscribers.
Cost: $300 for universities and non-profits, $550 for private corporations.
*All contributions go directly to sponsoring more SEEDS students at future events. Each table comes with one (1) meal ticket.
The 2017 ESA Annual Meeting: Linking Biodiversity, Material Cycling And Ecosystems Services In A Changing World will be held at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, Oregon from August 6-11, 2017.