Diversity Forum Sponsorship Info
*The 2020 ESA Annual Meeting will be held virtually.For this reason, the Diversity Forum, an event intended for in-person interactions has been canceled for 2020. We look forward to re-organizing the event for 2021.
3rd Diversity Forum
ESA Annual Meeting 2020
Salt Lake City, USA
Wednesday August 5, 2020
6:30 – 8:00 PM
The ESA Office of Education and Diversity Programs and the ESA SEEDS program is proud to host the annual Diversity Forum to empower ESA members to become more involved in creating a more inclusive society and discipline.
The Diversity Forum will include:
- A diverse panel of speakers
- A Diversity Fair with table top posters by ESA members
- A Social Mixer
We are looking for sponsors for this event. If you are part of a program or institution that would like to achieve diversity, equity and inclusion, this forum will be a great way to interact with a diverse group of ESA members and students.
Sponsorship will include:
- A 6 foot table to display materials
- Logo and listing on the forum program
- A highlight by the organizer during the forum
- A listing on the ESA SEEDS website and Fall newsletter
- Complimentary Ticket for one exhibitor
- $150 for non-profit organizations
- $300 academic institutions
- $500 for private organizations
If you have any questions about this event, please contact
Fred Abbott, ESA Diversity Programs Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ronnie Carlos, Education Projects Intern, email@example.com