Opportunities for Summer 2021 are Now Closed.
Review this checklist before you apply to the Scientist in Parks Fellows
- You meet the eligibility requirements for the Scientists in Parks Fellows
- You carefully read the SIP Fellows project description(s) that interest you
- You have a copy of all your unofficial transcripts
- You have tailored your resume/CV to show off your skills
- You have two people prepared to write letters of reference by January 31st, 2021
I am ready to Apply to be a Scientists in Parks Fellow
In order to apply to be a Scientists in Parks Fellow you will need to create an account with our application platform Open Water. Click the link below to start your application process. Please note: the only opportunities that will appear in the Open Water application platform are from the SIP Fellows projects. To view other opportunities available under the SIP Program, click here. For questions regarding the SIP Fellows application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.