Opportunities for Summer 2022 are now closed!
Review this checklist before you apply to become a Scientist in Parks Fellow
- You meet the eligibility requirements for the Scientists in Parks Fellows
- You carefully read the SIP Fellows project description(s) that interest you
- You have a copy of all your unofficial transcripts
- You have tailored your resume/CV to show off your skills
- You have reviewed our Covid Policy
I am ready to Apply to be a Scientists in Parks Fellow
In order to apply to be a Scientists in Parks Fellow, you will need to create an account with our application platform Open Water. Click the link below to start your application process. Please note: the only opportunities that will appear in the Open Water application platform are from the SIP Fellows projects.
View other opportunities available under the SIP Program. For questions regarding the SIP Fellows application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline is 11:59 PM Eastern, January 23rd, 2022
Please Note: Each project will close after receiving the first 100 applicants. If you are interested in applying to a certain park, it is advised that you do not wait until the application deadline (1/23/21) because the position may be closed before the deadline date.