Steering Committee of Incubator Project
- PI Teresa Mourad, Director Education and Diversity Programs, Ecological Society of America
- Co-PI Geri E. Unger, Executive Director, Society for Conservation Biology
- Mark Brunson, Professor, Dept. of Environment and Society, Utah State University
- Daniel Grosse, President and Co-Founder, TerrAqua Environmental Science and Policy, LLC.
- James Hewlett, Executive Director, Community College Undergraduate Research Initiative, Finger Lakes Community College
- Marlene Kaplan, Deputy Director of Education, NOAA
- Mohammed Noor, Chair, Department of Biology, Duke University
- Timothy J. Nuttle, Senior Ecologist and Principal, Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Jessica W. Wright, Research Geneticist, Conservation of Biodiversity, Forest Service Pacific Southwest Research Station.
Next Generation Careers – Innovation in Environmental Biology incubator project was led by the Ecological Society of America in collaboration with:
Society for Conservation Biology
Botanical Society of America
Society for the Study of Evolution
Society for Economic Botany
American Society for Plant Biologists
QUBES – Quantitative Undergraduate Biology Education and Synthesis