Information for Journalists
Primary contact: ESA Public Information Manager Zoe Gentes, gro.asenull@setnegz » 202-833-8773 x211.
We’re here to help you…
- locate experts in the ecological sciences
- get in touch with a source
- find information about our scientific meetings
- access ESA’s scientific journals
- subscribe to ESA press releases
Latest Press Releases
ESA Annual Meetings
We waive registration fees for reporters with a recognized press card and for current members of the National Association of Science Writers, the Canadian Science Writers Association, the International Science Writers Association and the Society of Environmental Journalists. Reporters may register in advance or on-site at the meeting.
We do not waive registration fees for editors of peer-reviewed journals, ad sales representatives, publishers, program officers or marketing professionals.
Meeting abstracts are not embargoed.
To register as a member of the media, please contact Zoe Gentes at gro.asenull@setnegz.
- Ecological Applications
- Ecological Monographs
- Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment
- ESA Bulletin
- subscribe to rss feeds for the latest from ESA journals
Journalist access to ESA journal content
To apply for free access to ESA journal papers, please contact Zoe Gentes gro.asenull@setnegz and indicate the media outlet(s) where your work appears.