ESA is pleased to present the following opportunities to learn more about key concepts in ecology, scientific careers, leadership, engagement skills, and more.
- Futureproofing Natural History Collections, Jan. 22, 2020
- The Dos and Don’ts of Communicating Science with Journalists, Jan. 23, 2020
- Ecology Careers in Focus: Government, Jan. 29, 2020
Check back often, as we add content regularly! Are there any sessions that you’d like to see? Let us know!
These webinar sessions were held with Society members and shared with others in the ecological community.
- 2020 Future Park Leaders of Emerging Change Information Session, December 18 2019
- Learn About the Value of Being a Certified Ecologist with ESA, January 10, 2019
- ESA’s Four Dimensional Framework for Ecology Education (4DEE): Opportunities and Challenges, Jan. 24, 2019
- Publishing in an ESA Journal, March 6, 2019
- Access NEON: Data Portal and Tools for Accessing and Understanding NEON, March 27, 2019
- Introduction to the U.S. National Vegetation Classification (USNVC), April 18, 2019
- Using Concepts and Products of the USNVC to Address Agency-wide Business Needs, May 3, 2019
- Forecasting Ecology in a Changing World, May 23, 2019
- Access NEON: Data Portal and Tools for Accessing and Understanding NEON, June 5, 2019
- Why You Should Be at the 2019 ESA+USSEE Annual Meeting, June 20, 2019
- Sharing Science Clearly: Communicating Science through Data Visualization, July 9, 2019
- Previewing Program Changes for the 2020 ESA Annual Meeting in Salt Lake City, Sept. 19, 2019
- Collecting, Mapping, Analyzing, and Communicating Location-based Data and Story Maps, Sept. 26, 2019
- Wind Energy and Wildlife in the U.S.: State-of-the-Science and Recommendations for Future Research, Oct. 30, 2019