The objectives of the Long-Term Studies Section are to:
- encourage ecological research on long-term processes
- exchange ideas on techniques, procedures, and selection of parameters
- facilitate communication of the results of research
- train students in the design, execution and analysis of long-term studies
- enhance public understanding of the relevance of long-term ecological data to identification and resolution of societal problems
Do you want to participate?
- When you become a member of ESA (or renew your existing membership), join join the Long-term Studies Section (only $5 to join the section!)
- Ask to join the Long-term Studies Section Twitter Group (@esa_ltss). We’re always looking for people to recommend long-term/temporal dynamics papers that our membership might find interesting!
- Come to our business meetings/mixers at the annual Ecological Society of America meetings.