ESA wants participants to have a safe and productive experience at all its events as the nation gradually opens doors in the midst of the SARS-CoV-2 global pandemic. We recognize that conditions are continually changing and participants should be aware that there may be risks to attend.
In order to minimize risks, ESA will follow federal, state, local, and event venue guidelines and policies as recommended (subject to change). For the safety of all participants, we ask that all attendees, please:
- Be fully immunized against COVID-19 at least 14 days before their arrival at the event. Attendees will be required to show documentation of vaccination. For anyone who does not receive a vaccine for COVID-19 due to medical or religious reasons, documented exemptions will be accepted.
- Do not travel if you are sick or have been exposed to the coronavirus, or exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19. You will receive a full refund if cancellation is health-related.
- Follow federal, state, local, site, and ESA guidelines and policies. These guidelines and policies are subject to change at any time based on current conditions. We will post updates on the LDC website.
- Respect health and safety guidelines as necessary. These may include wearing a mask in indoor spaces, cooperating with any indoor spacing arrangements for physical distancing, or abiding by instructions on other activities that may carry a higher COVID-19 risk (e.g. transportation to field trip sites)
- Sign the liability waiver required by ESA, YMCA Estes Park, and/or field trip hosts as applicable.
ESA will work with the event venue managers to provide hand sanitizers and address any supplies needs to maintain a healthy and clean environment in event spaces.
Thank you for your kind cooperation so we can all have a positive and safe experience!