Call for Proposals 2021
We invite submissions of proposals that will:
- Engage conference attendees
- Create collaborative discussions
- Illustrate the conference theme
- Align with national standards
High school teachers, informal science educators, program coordinators and directors, lecturers, and faculty who teach organismal or environmental biology are all welcome.
Interested in submitting a proposal?
Learn more about session formats and proposal requirements:
Session Formats and Conference Tracks
The conference accepts proposals for three formats, four curriculum topics, and four pedagogical areas. Details are available at:
- Engaging non-science majors
- Connecting current events to curriculum
- Incorporating cultural relevance for diverse audiences
- Addressing levers for systemic change