The ESA Water Cooler
During the COVID-19 pandemic, with so many ecologists, students, and supporters working remotely, ESA will be providing virtual meeting space for members to connect with each other and talk about the science, their work, and items on their mind during this disruptive time. Bring your thoughts, your ideas, and your questions!
Host Your Own Chat
To learn more about hosting a chat or if you have ideas you would like to share, please fill out this form. We look forward to hearing your ideas!
Resources from Past Chats
- What is 4DEE and what would you like to know about it?
February 5, 2o21
- Tips for Proposing a Workshop, Short Course, or Special Session for #ESA2021
January 5, 2021
- Environmental Justice in Ecological Research and Education
December 11, 2020
- Exploration of Modern Indigenous Knowledge and the Power of Indigenous and Western Science
November 13, 2020
- The Ins and Outs of Proposing a Session for #ESA2021
October 28, 2020
- Interdisciplinary Ecology in Practice
October 9, 2020
- Impactful and Adaptable: What Can the ESA Bulletin Do for You?
September 17, 2020
- Back to School – On Campus, Online, or Hybrid?
September 3, 2020
- Modeling the SARS-CoV-2 Outbreak: Challenges and Opportunities
July 17, 2020
- Building Hypotheses
June 26, 2020
- Teaching Science Communication
June 12, 2020
- Bringing Ecology Home
May 29, 2020
- Fostering Social Connections while Teaching Online
May 8, 2020
- The Role of Natural History in Ecology
May 1, 2020
- Connecting to Place – Virtually
April 24, 2020
- The Early Career Experience
April 21, 2020
- Countering Misinformation with Science Communication
April 17, 2020
- Assessing Student Online Learning during a Coronavirus pandemic
April 10, 2020
- What’s Your Favorite Virtual Field Trip?
April 3, 2020
- What Does “Field” Mean to You in a Coronavirus Spring?
March 27, 2020