Dear ESA Member,
ESA will be holding a totally virtual Annual Meeting this year from August 3–6 in response to the pandemic. The virtual meeting will provide an opportunity for you to join colleagues and leaders from across the field for four days of inspiration and community focused on your research and your career as each of us looks ahead to the future.
While we will miss seeing you in person, we are excited that the meeting will offer new opportunities to broaden participation and remove geographical barriers.
There are four jam-packed days planned from Monday through Thursday, August 3–6:
- Plenaries followed by live Q&A with inspiring speakers
- Recorded scientific presentations with opportunities to participate in asynchronous Q&A
- Over 3,000 talks and posters available on demand (during and after the meeting dates)
- Important professional development opportunities in “Career Central” sessions
- A daily live panel on hot topics in ecology
- Virtual exhibits and live video networking sessions each day
ESA and ecologists are resilient. Now, more than ever, we need a forum to come together as a community and help each other navigate the realities of life during a pandemic.
Check your email for frequent updates about the virtual Annual Meeting and visit the website for additional information.
Thank you for advancing the science of ecology by presenting your research and participating in the ESA virtual Annual Meeting, August 3–6.
|Kiona Ogle||Osvaldo Sala|