Directory of Approved Providers
ESA approves the following providers of scientific content as suitable to count toward CEU in the Society’s certification and encourages all certified ecologists seeking CEU to consider these sources and their events. More providers will be added on a rolling basis with a minimum goal of at least 30 by 2023 and 50 by 2025.
Note that any suitably scientific or professional content offered by these providers is eligible. For instance, in addition to the live events listed below, you can include courses offered online like this on-demand selection from SSSA or even recorded webinars like in this series from CSSA.
|Alliance of Crop, Soil and Environmental Science Societies||Entomological Society of America|
- Webinar: Regenerative Agriculture: What Every Agricultural Professional Needs to Know, July 13
- Webinar: Three Hosts in an (Arthro)Pod-cast: How Three Entomologists Communicate Their Love of Insects, July 22
- Webinar: Guidelines for the Use of Traditional Knowledges, July 23, 2021
- ESA Annual Meeting, August 2-6
- 7th Life Discovery — Doing Science Biology Education Conference, Sept. 30-Oct. 2
- Strategies for Success (online course), Oct. 12-Nov. 23
- Conservation Marketing Conference 2021, October 27-30
- The Wildlife Society Annual Conference, November 1-5
- Entomology 2021, October 31-November 3
- ASA, CSSA, SSSA International Annual Meeting, November 7-10
- International Congress for Conservation Biology, December 12-16
We are implementing a calendar tool for this website to make it easy to manage and search upcoming events; please bear with us as we implement over the summer.
One excellent tool for finding webinars and seminars, conferences and other events is the Ecology Seminars website/newsletter managed by Jonathan Clegg. It includes virtual events and in-person, from hour-long presentations to week-long conferences.
We want to know about what you want us to feature! Does your company host technical training? Do you know of great management courses? Tell us about them so that we can work to include them in this directory!