The Conservation of Freshwater Fish and Habitat Rehabilitation
Dates & Location:
27 – 29 September 2018
University of Évora, Évora, Portugal
Abstract submission: June 30, 2018.
Free Registration: July 15, 2018.
- Threats to native freshwater fish and future management options/solutions
- Impacts of climate change on freshwater ecosystems and mitigation measures
- Freshwater habitats conservation and rehabilitation
- Future challenges for the conservation of endangered freshwater fish species and riverine ecosystems
- Cross meeting LIFE projects
Invited keynote speakers
- Emili Garcia-Berthou | Institute of Aquatic Ecology, University of Girona, Spain
- Rui Cortes | University of Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
- Jörg Freyhof | Leibniz Institute of Freshwater Ecology and Inland Fisheries, Germany
- Carla Pinto Cruz | Department of Biology, University of Évora, Portugal
Symposium website: http://www.lifesaramugo.lpn.pt/en/symposium.