SYMPOSIUM FOR THE CONSERVATION OF FRESHWATER FISH AND HABITAT REHABILITATION
We are pleased to invite you to attend this scientific meeting hosted by the University of Évora in Portugal, from 27 to 29 September 2018, and held in the scope of the European Life project focusing on the “Conservation of Saramugo, Anaecypris hispanica, in the Guadiana river basin (Portugal)” (LIFE13 NAT/PT/000786).
The Symposium will include plenary presentations, general oral and poster sessions and a field trip. Registration is free.
We hope to receive contributions on the following topics:
- Threats to native freshwater fish and future management options/solutions
- Impacts of climate change on freshwater ecosystems and mitigation measures
- Freshwater habitats conservation and rehabilitation
- Future challenges for the conservation of endangered freshwater fish species and riverine ecosystems
- Cross meeting LIFE projects
Abstract submission is open until May 31, 2018.
The closing date for registration is June 15, 2018.