Fulbright U.S. Scholar Competition
Awards in Environmental Sciences, Biological Sciences, and Chemistry
The 2018-19 Core Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program competition is now open. Opportunities are found in the newly redesigned Catalog of Awards.
There are many awards in Environmental Sciences, Biological Sciences, and Chemistry, including:
- Mauritius: Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development
- Australia: Fulbright Senior Scholar in Resources and Energy (Curtin University)
- Canada: Research Chairs in Environment
- United Arab Emirates: All Disciplines (Teaching or Teaching/Research)
- India: Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Awards (All Disciplines)
- Georgia: Science, Technology and Engineering
- Colombia: Fulbright-Universidad Nacional de Colombia Distinguished Chair in Biodiversity and Sustainable Development
Register your interest or refer colleagues to receive information about the Fulbright Scholar Program. IIE/CIES contacts all referrals, providing valuable information about the award offerings and application process.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and the current competition will close on August 1, 2017.
Questions or Comments?