2022 ESA Election Candidates
The election is open and ready for your votes! Check your inbox for a message from ESA Election Coordinator (ten.etovtceridnull@ylperon). Don’t see it? Check all of your folders, and get in touch with ten.etovtceridnull@troppus if you don’t see your voting login instructions.
All members are strongly encouraged to vote — the members elected to these positions are responsible for the strategic direction of ESA.
All ballots are due by Oct. 21.
- Stephanie Hampton, Deputy Director, Biosphere Sciences and Engineering, Carnegie Institution for Science
- Diane McKnight, Professor, University of Colorado
Vice President for Finance
- Steven Allison, Professor, University of California, Irvine
- Jeannine Cavender-Bares, Professor, University of Minnesota
Member of the Governing Board
- Charles Nilon, Professor, University of Missouri
- James Rattling Leaf, Research Associate, University of Colorado-Boulder
- Adriana L. Romero-Olivares, Assistant Professor, New Mexico State University
Member of the Board of Professional Certification