2020 Candidates for Election
The 2020 ESA election will open on Sept. 21. ESA members are electing leaders for offices on the Governing Board and Board of Professional Certification who will take office in 2021.
To vote, check your email for additional instructions from ESA. Survey & Ballot Systems will again administer the election. To assure that your election-specific broadcast email arrives safely in your inbox on Sept. 21, simply add ten.etovtceridnull@ylperon as an approved sender in your email client, or ask that your institution’s IT department whitelist emails from directvote.net. If you do not receive your election email by Sept. 22, please contact ten.etovtceridnull@troppus.
The Nominations Committee has put forward this slate of individuals who have accepted their candidacy.
- Sharon Collinge, University of Colorado
- Aaron Ellison, Harvard University
Vice President for Human Resources
- Carmen Cid, Eastern Connecticut State University
- Terry McGlynn, California State University, Dominguez Hills
One seat is up for election
- Jennifer Funk, Chapman University
- Kirsten Schwarz, University of California Los Angeles
- Naupaka Zimmerman, University of San Francisco
Board of Professional Certification
Three seats are up for election
- Mary Barber, RTI International
- Ted Donn, Tetra Tech
- Steven Jones, GHD Pty Ltd
- Damian Preziosi, Integral Consulting
- Paul Schmalzer, NASA
Congratulations to the candidates, and thanks to all who entered the nominations process!