Welcome to the TIEE Teaching Pages
The teaching section of TIEE complements the Issues and Experiments sections and helps you learn more about student-active teaching and learning.
The main sections of the TIEE Teaching pages are:
- ... frequently asked, basic questions and answers about how TIEE can help you
- ... interactive tutorials to help you to use TIEE materials in your classes
- ... these are published articles or other essays on various special topics in teaching and learning
- ... contains a lengthy glossary of pedagogical terms on teaching and learning that are used in the TIEE collection
- ... annotated linked list of www and other resources on teaching and learning
- TIEE EVALUATION & RESEARCH
- ... study evaluating the effectiveness of TIEE
- EXPERIMENTS TO TEACH ECOLOGY
- 1993, edited by J.M. Beiswenger.
- ECOLOGY EDUCATION PUBLICATIONS
- [PDF] (156 KB)
... a bibliography of research articles from biology and science education journals relevant to the teaching of k-12 and college level ecology. Also includes a listing of related books, reports, and journals. April 1, 2005