Room mate

Posted by on Jun 15, 2017 in | Comments Off on Room mate

Home Forums Room & Rideshare Forum Room mate

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Ruben Cordero

Hello, I’m a graduate student from Toronto and I’ll be in Portland from August 5th until the 12th. If you are interested in sharing a room close to the event let me know.

• #7511 Reply
      Xin Liu

Hello, I am a graduate student from China and would like to find a female roommate to share hotel expenses from Aug.05-Aug.10 (6 nights). If you are interested, please contact meteor.nanjing@gmail.com.

• #7512 Reply
        Sara Ohadi

Hi,
        I’m wondering if you’ve found a roommate. I’d like to share a room if you have not found anyone. I’m a post-doc from Texas A&M planning to be there from 6th to 10th of August.
        Sara

• #7525 Reply
      Sarah Burris

Hi,
      I’m a graduate student from the University of Florida, and I will be in Portland for 7 nights from August 5th-August 12th. I would like to find a female roommate to share hotel expenses. Also, does anyone know if there are other housing options available such as student housing through nearby universities?

I can be reached at sburris@ufl.edu, let me know if you are interested!

Thank you,
      Sarah

• #8380 Reply
        Sandra benavides

Hi Sara,
        I’m wondering if you’ve found a roommate. I’d like to share a room if you have not found anyone. I’m a post-doc from the university of Campinas (Brazil) and I am planning to be there from 5th to 11th of August. If so, you can contact me at sanbenllo@gmail.com
        Sandra

• #8463 Reply
        Dana Karelus

Hi Sarah, I sent you an email a few days ago. I’m also a female student at UF and looking for roommates. My email address is dkarelus@ufl.edu

Thank you!
        Dana

• #7527 Reply
      Russ Burke

I’m a male professor and i’m coming in on Saturday, the 5th, so i can go to Sunday workshops. I’m leaving Thursday, 10 August. Anyone have any space in a room for me? biorlb@hofstra.edu

• #8393 Reply
      Matthew Peterson

Hi Ruben,

I will be there either the 4th or the 5th, and will be leaving the 12th as well. Have you found anyone to room with yet? I would be interested, I am a recent graduate from Luther College, send me an e-mail at petema25@luther.edu if you would be interested in splitting a room.

Thanks,
      Matthew Peterson

• #8421 Reply
      Andries Temme

Hi,

I’m a male postdoc from the University of Georgia. I have booked a room at the University Place – PSU hotel that I’d like to share, I’m looking for a roommate from August 6 to August 12. Send me an email at atemme@uga.edu if you’re interested in splitting the cost (half of $714) and sharing a room.

All the best

Andries Temme

• #8422 Reply
      Jessica Forrest

Hello fellow ecologists,
      I am a female professor at the University of Ottawa (Canada). I have booked a room for two at the Benson Hotel (309 SW Broadyway) for Aug. 6-11 (I am planning to extend until the 12th, actually – i.e., 6 nights), and I’d like to find a female roommate. Please get in touch at jforrest[at]uottawa.ca if you are interested.
      Thanks!
      Jessica

• #8431 Reply
        Farnaz Kordbacheh

Hi Jessica,

I am a female Postdoc planning to stay for 6 nights (6-12). I would like to share room with you. Please let me know if you are still looking for someone to share.

Thanks,
        Farnaz

• #8425 Reply
      Wahdatullah

Hello friends,
      I am a male graduate student from Hiroshima University, Japan. I’m looking for a room nearby the conference venue which is bit cheap and affordable. Male or female doesn’t matter. Please let me know, if anyone would like to share room with me.
      I will be there in portland only for 2 or 3 nights (9th, 10th and 11th Aug).
      I can be reached through khpalwak.uasd@gmail.com

Sincerely,
      Wahdat

• #8453 Reply
      Paola

Hi,

I’m a recent graduate from Texas A&M, if anybody is still looking for a place to stay. I have room for one close by!

From 7th-12

Email me asap! Paolacamposeco@tamu.edu

Thank you,

Paola

• #8454 Reply
      Amber Carver

Hello!

I am a female graduate student at the University of Colorado Denver, and I am looking to share a room with one or more other females. Email me at: amber.carver@ucdenver.edu

FYI, I don’t snore.

-Amber

• #8461 Reply
      Daijiang Li

Hi, I am a male postdoc and I am coming to Portland at August 5th (Sat.) and am leaving August 10th (Thursday). Does anyone have a hotel room to share with? You can reach me at dli1@ufl.edu. Thanks.

• #8462 Reply
      Xiaochi Ma

Hi friends,

I am a male graduate student from Washington State University. I am looking for someone who would like to share a room with me from Aug. 6th to 11th (5 nights). Please email me at: xiaochi.ma@wsu.edu.

I don’t snore, too.

Thanks!
      – Xiaochi (Max)

• #8466 Reply
      Bruno Carturan

Hi Ruben,
      Are you still looking for a roommate? If yes, please contact me at bruno.carturan@ubc.ca.
      I am a male PhD student from UBC (Canada), I’ll be in Portland same dates as yours and I don’t snore 🙂

• #8514 Reply
      Nikita Zachariah

Hi,

I am a graduate student from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. I am looking to share room expenses with a female roommate. Please let me know if anyone is interested. I can be reached at nikita[at]ces.iisc.ernet.in. Also, can someone please tell me if there are other options available than the ones listed in ESA website?

Thank you,
      Nikita Zachariah

Viewing 13 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7527 in Room mate
Your information:

Cancel