Check out MA-ESA members presentations at the national conference. Don’t forgot to attend the chapter business meeting on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 from noon-1:00 pm in Johnson B of the Hilton.
MA-ESA presentations in Baltimore
Registration and abstract submission is now open.
Registration (deadline March 27, 2015): DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MARCH 30 AT NOON. YOU MUST REGISTER BY THIS TIME. http://www.esa.org/esa/other/mid/
Abstract Submission (deadline March 6, 2015):
See Conference Information for more details.
2015 Annual Meeting of the Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the Ecological Society of America
“Careers in Ecology”
April 17 – 19, 2015
One Alpha Drive, Elizabethtown, PA 17022
Please join us for an exciting conference mixing a strong scientific program with career development. The draft agenda can be seen under Conference Information.
Questions? Please contact:
David Bowne, Chair of the MA-ESA, Elizabethtown College firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrea Kornbluh, Secretary of the MA-ESA, Ursinus College
Campus Map and Directions to Elizabethtown College:
Student award winners at the 2013 MAESA conference in Dover, DE are listed below. Congratulations to all the winners!
Undergraduate Poster Presentations:
- 1st: Catherine D’Amelio (Drexel University)
- 2nd: Aleah Miller (Elizabethtown College)
- Honorable Mention: Brian Giacopelli (The College of New Jersey)
Graduate Poster Presentations:
- Two-way tie for 1st: Andrea Stoneman (Delaware State University)& Mallory Hagadorn (Salisbury University)
- Honorable Mention: Kimberly Plank (Rutgers University)
Undergraduate Oral Presentations:
- 1st: Hayley Tumas (University of Maryland, College Park)
- 2nd: Jamie Conley (Widener University)
Graduate Oral Presentations:
- 1st: Kimberly O’Keefe (Kansas State University)
- 2nd: Megan Wallrichs (Delaware State University)