The Education Share Fair Roundtable session format is designed for educators to create or revise lesson plans or activities with a peer working group.
Proposals can be submitted for ideas and lessons at any stage of development. This allows for individuals to develop new lessons or to modify currently existing lessons to a new grade level, teaching style, or learning objective(s).
Each lesson or idea will be presented by the author at a roundtable with up to 9 other participants. There will be time for each author to describe their lesson idea. Then discussions will follow provide feedback and ideas regarding the core concepts addressed, methodology, misconceptions, assessment or educational extensions.
To further facilitate exchange, lesson ideas and educational resources are encouraged to be submitted to the LifeDiscoveryEd Digital Library community sharing site (pre-publication) between November 2012 and January 2013. Feedback will be solicited during the conference and online. All presenters are invited to submit their final products for formal publication at the live digital library site.
To submit a proposal to have your resource reviewed during the Education Share Fair Roundtable, complete the form below with the following information:
- Name and Contact information for Author
- Proposed Resource Title
- Relevant Conference track
- Relevant Conference theme
- Intended Audience for resource (grade level)
- Abstract (40 words or less)
- Description (300 words or less, describe the proposed idea for the lesson plan or learning activity. This may include a purpose, learning objectives, concepts or skills participants will gain, methodology, and materials used.)