ESA Job Board » View Position
Senior Research Associate
DuPont Pioneer is seeking a Senior Research Associate in Ankeny, IA to provide technical support to the Environmental Safety Assessment Group.
- Lead, organize, align and communicate with a team to ensure execution of invertebrate bioassays and report preparation.
- Maintain standard operating procedures, methods, protocols and other documents.
- Assist with experiments following standard operating procedures including: Insect/invertebrate non-target organism bioassays (terrestrial and aquatic); Target insect bioassays; Microbial bioassays; and Allelopathic effect assays.
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment records, incoming materials, and activities following GLP standard operating procedures.
- Identify potential issues in ongoing processes and decide on corrective actions required to minimize delays while maintaining data integrity.
- Troubleshoot and/or assist with development/improvements of new or existingmethods.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in toxicology, ecology, biology, biochemistry, entomology, microbiology, or scientific related field and minimum of 2-4 years experience is required. Master's degree and 0-2 years experience preferred. Experience in business process management and/or process improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, or Quality Management Systems desirable. Experience with laboratory bioassays, insect rearing, working with both terrestrial and aquatic insects preferred. Supervisory experience also preferred. GLP experience desired.
Apply online at www.pioneer.com/careers. Submit to job 19418BR. EOE